Thursday, April 5, 2012

NEW CARDS

Many of you know that I have been working on my
WILD SPIRIT WISDOM CARD project since last spring. (And if you didn't know, you can sign up on my site to get a free weekly download of each week's card)*
I am excited to share that I have created the first set of 14 greeting cards based on the deck! And to CELEBRATE this milestone, I am offering a great deal at wholesale prices when you buy 2 sets of cards (1 for yourself and 1 for a friend)


THIS SPRING OFFER IS GOOD
UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY ON APRIL 19
Click HERE for image details and info
* This is a divination card deck and transformational tool based on images from my paintings coupled with

inspirational messages.I am on the home stretchwith this project, and hope to be publishing the deck later this year.

No comments: